We wanted to put your mind at ease that ASP has put protocols in place to help slow the spread of COVID-19. These include:
- No visitors at our facility, except for daily vendors that we will screen.
- Constant sanitizing at our place of business and vehicles, and ongoing education for employees.
- All technicians and installers are using hand sanitizer before and after every job.
- Limiting contact between employees at facility.
- If you are interested in upgrades, our sales consultants can accomplish this via phone or video conferencing.
- More stringent guidelines for employee sickness and travel, based on CDC recommendations.
- We have begun using a questionnaire before every sales, service, and install appointment to keep both you and employees safe.
We are still operating at 100%, and you can rest easy knowing that our monitoring is covered 24/7. It takes a village to adapt to these unsettling times, and we look forward to supporting you and our community as best we can.