In terms of your security operations, make sure to cover the business basics and utilize built-in features to allow for increased sales, efficient stock and jolly shoppers during the holidays. Here are a few things to keep in mind while gearing up to finish the year strong:
- Use your “Door Count” feature to track foot traffic. With this valuable piece of marketing information, you can increase your sales, know peak traffic times (and monitor capacity), audit merchandise stock, run effective promos, manage employee schedules and adjust hours of operation.
- Review access control protocols.
- Utilize exterior cameras to keep an eye on unexpected traffic.
- Automate your lighting schedule to draw attention to specific items in your store. Revise your exterior lighting schedule to accommodate for extended holiday hours.
- Automate thermostats to account for traffic.
- Make sure outdoor camera notifications are enabled, to easily handle deliveries.